- Responsible for requirements gathering, developing, managing, and supporting Workday end-to-end integrations with internal and external applications.
- Responsible for independently developing clean, maintainable integration systems; performs peer review of integration design where applicable.
- Monitor and recommend optimizations for health, and performance of Workday Integrations and process in the tenant. Ability to bring multiple parties together to address and communicate production issues within the agreed SLAs.
- Ability to manage multiple system releases, provide impact analysis on new release features, perform testing and release management. Lead discussions with cross functional trams and stakeholders throughout the Integration deployment process.
- Deep knowledge of Workday to recommend continuous improvement ideas to reduce expenses, streamline processes and/or improve efficiency.
- Apply recommended information security standards when developing integration systems.
- Create and maintain appropriate system documentation; clearly and effectively and communicates documentation to teammates and stakeholders.
- Coordinate the correction of defects found in all integration testing cycles and assists other team members as needed.
- Communicate when development tasks could be at risk and works with the Project/Team Manager to mitigate the risks.
Has a good understanding of supported business functions across the Workday platform Identifies and communicates best practices and implements accordingly Can speak to dependencies and constraints with other functionality and cross-functional business teams.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or 6 years of experience in a technical application environment.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on Workday experience developing and supporting end to end Integrations across multiple functions, such as Core HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Finance, and Procurement.
- Deep hands-on experience and knowledge of the Workday Integrations including EIBs, reporting, data transformation and Integration tools including WD Studio.
- Strong knowledge of Workday security model, business process, reporting and configuration with the ability to apply knowledge to meet business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to take accountability and resolve issues independently Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks concurrently and meet deadlines despite conflicting demands.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders and teammates.Must be a motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently with limited supervision and direction.
- Understanding and insight into evaluating current product quality and production methods and ability to maintains focus on the continuous improvement of processes, products, and services.
- Working Knowledge of collaborative techniques; ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Workday Prism experience and Workday Pro Certification preferred but not required Consulting experience in the Workday ecosystem a plus Knowledge of SOX compliance a plus