Brookyln , NY
Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 02/06/2024
- Manage and oversee the implementation of a Public Safety ESINET and NENA compliant NG911 system.
- Ensure the National Emergency Number Association (NENA) and Association of Public Safety Communication Officials (APCO) standards are being met during the implementation of NG911.
- Interconnect all Public Safety Answering points (PSAPs) in the commission of the 911 program at PSAP demarcation point.
- Produce ESINET Core Services device configuration templates for ESINET components.
- Manage the configuration and deployments of the ESINET Network Technology.
- Providing test cases and identify risks associated with the ESINET integration.
- Develop OSP connectivity best practices into the PSAPs and review and approve all vendor designs ensuring compliance with standards and governance models established by the City of New York.
- Participate Class 1 ESiNET network breakout session meetings to define ESiNET architecture between PSAC1 and PSAC2 per NENA/APCO standards.
- Provide descriptive Network details of the ESiNET infrastructure for the PSAP.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, or methodology.
- Experience with networking equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Understanding of ESINET NENA i3 network design.
- Understanding of SIP design and implementation for Voice/Video and Data.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve network issues.
- Understanding of network routing protocols such as BGP for IPv4 and IPv6.
- Ability to create and maintain detailed network documentation, including diagrams and configurations.
- Effective communication skills to interact with team members, other IT professionals, and non-technical stakeholders.