Brookyln , NY
Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 11/14/2023
- Maintain, enhance, and document the existing Contract Tracking System (CTS).
- Provide high-level technical expertise in an initiative to create a new, redesigned CTS application.
- Generate both technical and user level documents for ease of use and troubleshooting purposes.
- Provide required daily, weekly, or monthly reports as requested.
- Manage and maintain the SQL Server and Web Server.
- Provide security for applications that contain confidential information.
- Proactively plan and facilitate discussions, broker issue resolutions, and articulate decision points.
- Present project requirements and solution options to various stakeholders and decision makers.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- 8 years of experience in designing multi-level architecture, database design, development, and maintenance of a large-scale application.
- 8 years of experience in systems integration.
- 8 years of technical experience in Database development, systems integration, IIS, HTML, CSS, VB/VBA, ASP, Jscript, VB Script, SQL Server, Access, .NET, CMS
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ telecommunications from an accredited college.
- Experience in the administration/maintenance of education applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate in a credible and confident manner at all levels in the organization, especially on technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Business/system analysis skills.
- Strong project management and process redesign capability.
- Detailed and process oriented.