Duration: 30 Months
Client: State of NY
Work hours: 40 hr per week
Location: 80 S. Swan Street / AESOB, Albany, NY, 12210 (Hybrid)
This individual will be expected to participate in the following activities:
• Implement Integrated Justice Portal standards related to application technologies, including UI standards, development methodology, and coding and style guides.
• Act as the primary technical liaison with technical infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to technical issues impacting application performance.
• Work with the Infrastructure team to execute activities such as performance test planning and execution failure failover planning and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and testing.
• Provide the analysis, design development, and code review of enterprise applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT and the IBM Portal/WebSphere Application development software.
• Perform oversight of development activities which may include data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
• Prepare, and/or review technical documentation such as designs, schemas, etc., as appropriate.
• Provide technical guidance to team of developers.
- 84 months experience designing and implementing highly available and scalable multitier applications using Object Oriented or Service Oriented Architecture with experience in data structures, algorithms, software design and JEE Design Patterns on an IBM platform.
- 84 months experience developing applications that were implemented with JDK 1.8 using IBM WebSphere MQ and Java Web services: JAXB / JAX-WS.
- 84 months experience with Oracle 10g or higher including coding with PL/SQL.
- 84 months experience writing and maintaining code using Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) and Java Persistence API (JPA) /Hibernate.
- 84 months experience developing and deploying applications in IBM WebSphere Process server 7.0 or higher.
- 84 months experience developing applications in JavaServer Faces (JSF) in IBM WebSphere Portal 7 or higher.
- 84 months experience developing and deploying applications in IBM WebSphere Application server 7.0 or higher.
- 84 months experience developing, implementing and integrating systems related to criminal justice processing at the state or federal level (including but not limited to: disposition processing, fingerprint identification processing, criminal history updating, Sex Offender management, tracking of Wanted/Missing persons, or initiatives related to Offender Supervision).