Lefrak City, Queens
Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 12/08/2023
- The candidate must have ability to lead independently, his/her job involves analyzing existing configuration of large network and making recommendations to improve performance.
- The candidate must have good written or oral presentation skills.
- The job involves analyzing the network and provide recommendation one new Next-gen network design.
- At least 10 years of design/configuration experience of large enterprise networks that comprises of Cisco routers, switches and F5 load balancers.
- Hands on experience with Cisco’s IOS, Catalyst and Nexus range of products and operating systems
- The candidate must have very good experience in configuring and supporting EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing protocols.
- Strong skills in Network Engineering ( Cisco Nexus switches , data center experience with Cisco ASA experience, Pulse is optional).
- Strong skills and experience in Arista Cloud Vision Portal (CVP).
- Experience in VMWare NSX.
- The candidate must have good knowledge on MPLS and VRF-lite configurations.
- Participate in the Change Management process to include; creating new change request, reviewing submitted change forms, verify submitted change request information is complete, stage, and/or implement changes to network devices and update design documentation as required
- Expertise in troubleshooting issues by studying network traffic flows, lock down an application, troubleshooting network problems in a service provider environment under short time constraints involving complex network application flows between multiple hosts spanning multiple firewalls and different geographic locations.
- Extensive hands on troubleshooting with routers, switches and load balancers.
Good experience with creating network diagrams in Visio and provide presentations in power point.
- Good experience and knowledge in Wireshark tool.
- Knowledge in Cisco ACI and SD-WAN technology and firewall products..