Brooklyn, NY (Onsite)
Estimated Best in Market
Posted on: 09/25/2023
- The candidate must have ability to lead independently, his/her job involves analyzing existing configuration of large network and making recommendations to improve performance.
- At least 10 years of design/configuration experience of large enterprise networks that comprises of Cisco & Arista routers and switches.
- Hands on experience with Cisco’s IOS, Catalyst and Nexus range of products and operating systems.
- Through knowledge in network fundamentals and layer-2 protocols.
- The candidate must have thorough expert level experience in configuring and supporting EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing protocols.
- Must have good experience with Wireshark packet analysis tool.
- Good experience with creating network diagrams in Visio and provide presentations in power point.
- Participate in the Change Management process to include creating new change request, reviewing submitted change forms, verify submitted change request information is complete, stage, and/or implement changes to network devices and update design documentation as required.
- Expertise in troubleshooting issues by studying network traffic flows, lock down an application, troubleshooting network problems in a service provider environment under short time constraints involving complex network application flows between multiple hosts spanning multiple firewalls and different geographic locations.
- Good knowledge with F5 load balancer.
- Good knowledge of Cisco ACI or Arista spine-leaf network architecture and VXLAN technologies.
- Knowledge in MPLS is preferred.
- Experience in Arista networking and CVP preferred.
- Extensive hands-on troubleshooting with routers, switches and load balancers.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls and Fortinet firewalls is desired.