Senior Network Engineer to provide support for the Internet and Data Center Technologies team to expand the data center network capacity and migrate network connectivity from legacy equipment to new infrastructure. The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for Work closely with the Network Architect to evaluate the current data center network architectures .Prepare rack elevation diagrams, power requirements, and cabling cut sheets ,Configure and implement new infrastructure to expand the existing data center network ,Support migrating connectivity from legacy infrastructure to new environment ,Decommission legacy network infrastructure and prepare for safe removal ,Implement and maintain the Wide Area Network (WAN) including connectivity . Implement and maintain the network’s Load Balancer infrastructure (F5 & AVI).
.10 Years of Experience in network security (Cisco ASA & Firepower)
• 10 Years of Expertise with the Cisco Nexus family of switches, Cisco Nexus 9k/7k,5k, Cisco ASR, Cisco ISR, & Cisco Catalyst Switch, Cisco ACI or VMware NSX
• 10 Years of Experience with routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and RIP v2.
• 10 Years of Experience with F5 load balancing (LTM, GTM, BIG-IQ) and NSX Advanced Load Balancer (AVI)
• Knowledge of the following networking protocols: BGP, RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, BFD, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, and NAT
• 10 Years of Experience with drafting design diagrams and documentation
• 10 Years of Experience with network packet captures and analysis to resolve complex technical issues
• Bachelor’s Degree or a master’s degree in computer science from an accredited college.
• Prior education industry/project experience.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate in a credible and confident manner at all levels in the organization in clear, concise language.
• Experience in multiple hardware and software environments; comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments.
• Familiarity with DIIT network standards for hardware and network connectivity.