Brooklyn, NY (Onsite)
Looking for a Senior Network Engineer for an on-site contract role with one of the client in Brooklyn, NY. The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting network systems, designing and implementing secure network architecture, and ensuring network security. This is a full-time on-site role.
- 10+ years of work experience on routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Strong work experience with layer-2 protocols such as STP, VTP, VPC or VSS, HSRP.
- Strong work experience with packet decode tools such as Wireshark.
- Strong work experience on Cisco IOS, IOS-XE platforms.
- Good experience configuring F5 load balancers.
- Good experience with Visio documentation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be ready to come onsite to downtown Brooklyn, NYC 5 days a week. No remote work option available, also willing to work for late night cutovers.
- Experience with configuring MPLS L3 VPN and L2VPN on PE nodes.
- Experience with Cisco ACI or Arista CVP spine-leaf architecture.
- Experience with Cisco ISE server configurations.
- CCNA and CCNP active certifications preferred.