Location: 15 Metrotech Brooklyn, NY,11201
Duration: 3 Months
Exp: 8+ yr
Work Hours: 35 hours/week
- 8+ years of overall software testing experience
- 7+ years of QA Automation with experience with programming languages/frameworks such as Java and Selenium Web driver
- 5+ years of API micro service applications testing using Soap UI/Ready API
- 3+ years of solid hands-on experience with Azure and/or AWS and knowledge of various cloud services
- Understanding of API Gateways, proxies, and concepts of securing API endpoints (e.g., rate limiting, API tokens)
- Experience with relational (e.g., Informix) database.
- Experience in testing Middleware technologies Web Services (SOAP, REST) Testing using SOAPUI
- Experience using Azure services for App Service, Logic Apps, Blob Storage, Data Lake, etc.
- Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control
- Expertise in QA process well acquainted with all phases of SDLC and STLC and had experience in testing very complicated applications.
- Hands-on Experience in Agile Scrum and Waterfall Software Development Lifecycle.
- Expertise in working with Selenium Web Driver using TestNG java framework.
- Hands-on Experience on developing a framework using a design pattern - Page Object Model.
- Good experience in validating XML and XML Schema, XML Parser.
- Worked on cross browser IE, Firefox and Chrome Driver.
- Hands-on experience Working with TestNG for Automation testing Reports.
- Hands-on experience on Working with Jenkins for Automation continue integration, job scheduling and configuration
- Hands-on experience in automating mobile applications using APPIUM and Angler applications with Protractor tool (Should be able to work independently with set up)
- Extensive experience GITLAB as version control tool
- Experience in setting up test environment for automated script execution using Java, and Test NG
- Experience in Performance testing using JMETER, LOADRUNNER
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both written and oral, interpersonal, organizational skills, and problem-solving ability to work with customers and other non-technical end users on complex issues
- Has a high degree of responsibility and can work as an independent contributor to accomplish Program Objectives &Goals
- Must have sound technical writing skills and be able to produce clear documentation