Chicago, IL – (Hybrid)
The Senior ERP Business Analyst will provide global IT operations and project support related to business processes and systems, which includes SAP Materials Management (MM), SAP Sales and Distribution (SD), and Production Planning (PP) functionality
- Provide the execution of all IT support, maintenance, and project activities within the global ERP business process environment in alignment with overall organizational strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Support and maintain MM/SD/PP functionality, configuration, and technical objects within SAP.
- Establish and manage project plans for activities associated within the area of SAP MM/SD/PP
- Effectively understand relevant business processes to develop appropriate strategies and solutions.
- Provide necessary coordination with business representatives, including facilitating interactive analysis and assessment sessions, to design, develop, and implement information technology solutions to support the organization’s business processes.
- Provide functional assistance to reporting team and end-users in ensuring that the organization's MM/SD/PP and overall requirements are achieved.
- Maintain documentation of system design and changes related to MM/SD/PP configuration, developments, and processes.
- Approve system changes related to MM/SD/PP configuration, developments, new processes, and process variants.
- Provide guidance to business in developing tests and training plans and materials.
- Specify and apply testing and quality monitoring procedures.
- A bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from four-year college or university is required (A degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience is preferred).
- 10 plus years of working with SAP Materials Management (MM), SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Production Planning (PP) functionality., including related master data design, process design, and configuration is required.
- 7-10 years of varied interpersonal and technical skills, along with demonstrated skills in interacting with members from all organizational levels to diagnose problems, develop, and implement solutions is required.
- 7-10 years of scoping, requirements gathering/definition, configuration, documentation, testing, training, cutover and support
- Experience in interfacing SAP MM/SD/PP functionality with 3rd-party tools is preferred.