Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 01/03/2024
- Interview subject-matter experts to understand the processes, technologies, business needs, and development teams for other contextual details of a subject-matter domain and to elicit the appropriate technical information to compose high-quality technical write-ups.
- Document the technical requirements.
- Create and work within a repository of PCI Program documents in SharePoint. Work collaboratively with other team members and business associates.
- Candidates shall have a minimum of four years full-time experience in PCI Compliance
- Participated in at least 3 PCI Assessments that was conducted by a QSA, with direct involvement with the QSA individual or team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of four years’ experience in IT Department (separate or concurrent with PCI experience).
- PCI Certification (ISO (Independent Security Consultant) or similar)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritized requests and set expectations with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, verification, and methodology development.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong organizational and analytical skills and the ability to effectively present information using Office 365 on-line and installed applications