Estimated Best in the Market
Posted on: 05/15/2023
Location: Remote with travel to client location (Chicago)
Duration: 2-3 months with possible extension
- 15+ years of relevant experience and Someone who can drive the business and do Program Management with MM /. BOM, has deep Medical Device Background, Ventilation manufacturing background.
- Perform highly complex and demanding tasks dealing with analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of project assignments.
- Drive the business and do Program Management with MM /. BOM
- Work with Medical Devises-Ventilation manufacturing
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems.
- Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies.
- Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
- Promote the use of shared infrastructure and applications to maximize benefits, minimize risk and optimize resources.
- Proactively contribute to the overall IT strategy via direct participation in tactical projects and specific user requirements.
- Define scope and requirements of new development to meet changing business needs.
- Establish and manage project plans, keeping a disciplined view of scope, schedule, and budget.
- Provide second-level user support, as well as drive improved user productivity through development and implementation of improved business process and technology solutions.
- Participate with constituents in business unit initiatives, tactics and strategies, for continued development and leverage of SAP.
Thanks & Regards
Right Talents LLC
M: 973 542 2709