Austin, TX (Remote)
Posted on: 11/02/2023
- 10+ years of experience in SAP PP / QM with a Pharmaceutical / Mechanical domain background with more than multiple full life cycle implementations, rollout, and support experience.
- Engaging with the business on a regular basis and facilitating workshops and meetings to collect requirements for the implementation.
- Perform analysis of the gathered requirements and should be able to identify the gaps from the legacy ERPs and design solutions that will be on par with industry standards satisfying the customer needs.
- Should be highly experienced in configuring MRP from scratch and managing the integration pieces.
- Should be proficient in creating Functional specifications, user manuals, and test scripts.
- Should be highly knowledgeable in PP integrations with CO, SD, MM, and other modules.
- Should be able to work independently on the given requirements and meet tight deadlines.
- Should be able to design and configure the requirements from the PP / QM side.
- Should be highly skilled in the Production life cycle, Interfaces and Material Inspections, and month-end reconciliation.
- Integration with MES systems like EDHR are an added advantage.