Duration: 06 Months
Client: NYC Agency
Location: 150 wiliam street , 12th floor New York,NY,10003
Work Hours: 35.00 Hours / Week
Duration: 06 Months
Candidate will be responsible for migration of up to 75 existing complex Report Distribution Oracle reports to Oracle BI Publisher to prevent security vulnerabilities, remain compliant and maintain software up to date for support.
Scope of Work:
• Vendor to perform Oracle (10g) Reports migration to the latest version of Oracle BI Publisher.
• All reports are complex matrix style that called by Java application frontend and from the scheduler.
• Vendor to perform validation and QA.
• Vendor to participate in the requirements gathering sessions and project update meetings.
• Vendor to assist in the integration of the newly converted BI Publisher report with Java application frontend and with the scheduler.
• Vendor will change the report header to the latest ACS Logo if needed.
• ACS will provide remote access to Development environment and scrambled data.
• ACS will perform independent 2 weeks validation/QA and 4 weeks UAT per application after reports transferred to ACS. The vendor is required to correct issues as found. The vendor is not supposed to fix ‘bugs’ in the report, only ensure both the original and the migrated version behave in a similar fashion.
• Vendor to deploy reports to TFS.
• Vendor to provide dedicated and experienced point of contact who will be responsible for all Services and Deliverables, and who shall work to ensure on-time delivery and successful deployment of solutions.
• Vendor to provide detailed project schedule and list of deliverables.
• ACS is agnostic as to if resources are onshore or offshore.
• Demonstrated experience migrating Oracle Report to Oracle BI Publisher.
• Able to meet and deliver on deadlines, scale up quickly and complete the project in a timely fashion.
• Need to demonstrate that the vendor has more than 5 developers working on the project so this work can be accomplished in parallel.
• Vendor’s primary point of contact should be technical enough to understand roadblocks if they occur.