New York, NY (Hybrid)
Estimated Best in Market
Posted on: 12/28/2022
- Candidate should be on our W2
- 2 to 3 years of React Developer experience.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js (required), React hooks, Webpack (desired), Enzyme (desired).
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest (desired).
- Experience with git and version control system.
- Experience with standard git development workflows, Feature/Issue Branching and Merge Requests
- Experience with NodeJS, At a minimum for package management with NPM and Yarn
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Good communication skills.
- 2+ year experience working with the Optimizely/Episerver DXP platform
- 2+ years of application development experience using C#, .Net or ASP
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and sprint-based delivery, familiarity with Azure DevOps and Jira, GIT version Control and branching strategies
- Exposure working with Optimizely DXP, modern DevOps, hybrid cloud hosting models, containerization
- Bachelor's degree or higher MIS, CS, or other technology related field
- strong understanding of different mobile platforms and browsers
- Experience in UI architecture, component/framework design
- Well-versed with back-end systems like web services and APIs