Note: Remote, however the position is expected to be located in NYS 5% Travel required for this position
Contractor must have PC, cell phone, and reliable high-speed internet available for assignment while remote, but client will provide a workstation when onsite
- Initiate, track, and manage dozens of contracts stemming from three separate solicitations- including contract with overall support contractor, multiple contracts with planning support firms, and multiple contracts with local governments for planning and/or project demonstration.
- Engage with project teams to answer questions about their projects with CLIENT and provide support to them in completing their projects
- Track, document, and report-out on projects as needed, including progress of planning and demonstration projects.
- Develop materials such as slide decks, written status reports, internal forms, and other documents to communicate the ongoing status of CLIENT programs
Assist with solicitations and contract management for multiple programs within CLIENT Clean Transportation group and the larger Distributed Energy Resources Technology team
Technical & Professional Skills & Knowledge:
- Has well developed understanding of relevant technical principles and their application to a program area.
- Develops/formulates Deployment issues, problems and needs in at least one technical area. Has acknowledged expertise at conceptual level of technical
- skills and knowledge in at least one program area.
- Has basic understanding of State energy/environmental economic development issues