Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 02/05/2024
- Assist in the deployment of the CEC Program
- Actively manage CEC and Just Transition projects and complete compressive reviews of project deliverables and associated invoices
- Assist with solicitation development and support documentation enhancements
- Represent Client at meetings and events with external stakeholders.
- Contribute to a team culture of openness and collaboration.
- Support the Communities & Local Governments program team as needed on special assignments or special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the key outcomes of the Communities and Local Government team, including supporting timely responsiveness to executive-level requests.
- Has well developed understanding of relevant technical principles and their application to a program area.
- Develops/formulates Deployment issues, problems and needs in at least one technical area. Has acknowledged expertise at conceptual level of technical skills and knowledge in at least one program area.
- Has basic understanding of State energy/environmental economic development issues.
- Has developed and managed projects with little specific direction.
- Develops new projects and co-funding sources with own initiative.
- Carried out development of several projects through competitive solicitation phase that may or may not result from own initiative.
- Has provided ideas and rationale for program development in at least one technical area.
- Has demonstrated ability to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the capability to manage all aspects of ongoing projects with no supervision.
- Is able to prioritize workload with other responsibilities.
- Effectively discharges general technical and project management assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking connected to the organization's goals
- Has demonstrated ability to effectively head working groups or program teams.
- Provides guidance to junior staff when appropriate and can supervise the day-to-day work of interns.
- Has full confidence of peers and superiors.
- People skills have developed to show leadership and an ability to motivate others.
- Has demonstrated ability to produce both written material and verbal presentations that are direct, recognize and focus on issues, are both comprehensive and concise and require editing only in most sensitive and complex areas.
- Is able to negotiate effectively with contractors and interface effectively with customers and other outside contacts.
- Has demonstrated ability to prepare and present papers at professional meetings, seminars and conferences