Note: Remote, however the position is expected to be located in NYS 10% Travel required for this position
Contractor must have PC, cell phone, and reliable high-speed internet available for assignment while remote.
- Support program management tasks, including managing existing programs and supporting design of new programs.
- Support team with adherence to organizational/administrative procedures
- Develop statements of work and project schedules
- Manage contractor relationships and project manage contracts to provide adherence to project work scopes and schedules
- Review technical reports and contract milestone reports
- Support data collection and management
- Support analyzing and managing programmatic budgets
- Support thermal energy network market development tasks: outreach; marketing materials; presentations; collaborating on technical, financial, and regulatory studies
- Research of emerging technologies and solutions.
Technical & Professional Skills & Knowledge
- Has well developed understanding of relevant technical principles and their application to a program area.
- Deployment issues, problems and needs in at least one technical area. Has acknowledged expertise at conceptual level of technical skills and knowledge in at least one program area.
- Has basic understanding of State energy/environmental economic development issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred.