Brookyln , NY
Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 12/26/2023
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Experience with managing large scale, complex data center and network infrastructure projects.
- Experience with acting as Issuing Entity regarding project status, meetings, reporting requirements, scope changes.
- Experience with management of timeline making sure that the tasks are performed as per scheduled date as per project plan.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management Techniques, SCRUM and Agile Development Methodologies and Sprint Delivery.