Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 02/05/2024
- Participate in design meetings and reviews from a Network perspective on assigned projects.
- Implement networking solution to meet the business requirements and at the same time meet Client Best practices guidelines.
- Collaborate with client Architect teams for developing operable solutions for Citywide requirements.
- Lead build for installing new network devices.
- Follow Client process for new devices commissioning.
- Configure ports, configure new switches, and apply the base templates configurations, integrate the switch into production network.
- Develop and validate base configurations for operational use.
- All tasks to follow Client standard procedures.
- Open TAC cases as needed and fix root causes related to the project deployments.
- Review and implement, network resilience and network failover validations as directed.
- Implement and integrate for complex network upgrades and implementations.
- Complete any additional tasks assigned by the manager.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the field of networking.
- Must have hands-on experience with BGP, MPLS, OSPF, IS-IS routing protocols in a large environment.
- Deep understanding on virtualization, load balancing and hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in Cisco’s ACI technology
- Additional experience in the field of load balancing.
- Good project management skills
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple project task