Brookyln , NY
Estimated Best In Industry
Posted on: 11/17/2023
- Develop and recommend network architecture solutions based on performance, stability availability, cost-efficiency, and development requirements.
- Work with vendor(s) and project manager(s) to develop, review, and provide feedback on the network architecture standards.
- Develop and coordinate system lifecycle management with IT Services including developing of configuration and security for network system
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology.
- Design, Implementation and troubleshooting routing, switching, firewall, Load balancer.
- Protocols: BGP, OSPF
- Cisco, Arista, F5, AVI, Palo Alto, Fortigate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface with executive management, give senior level presentations.
- Being able to work in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Design, Implementation and troubleshooting of FortiGate and PaloAlto Firewalls security portfolio, ESInet and Core Services and Class 3 GIS design;
- Understanding/knowledge of NENA Standards with certificates in CCIE Certified, Cisco ACI, F5, AVI, Azure, OCI, Network Security Architect (NSE) 7 Network Security Professional, Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer