2 Open Positions
New York, NY
1) Install, configure, and manage firewall Security appliances in a high availability architecture. Patch and maintain the appliance with all relevant security and upgrade software. Implement changes to address new initiatives or application requirements as needed. Monitor and support the VPN solution to ensure high availability in a secure manner.
2) Configure and Manage Azure based networking and security. Create Firewall rules, Vnets, express routes as required. Monitor security center for compliance for all relevant security benchmarks and standards. Assist in creating ARM as needed.
3) Produce network diagrams and documentation as well as document standards, policies, and procedures.
4) Mentor staff
- 60 months of Administration & Engineering experience with Palo alto firewalls
- 60 months of experience with Palo Alto Networks security solutions covering Wildfire, Threat Prevention, URL Filtering, and SSL Decryption
- 60 months of experience with of the Panorama management system
- 60 months of experience with Palo Alto Global Protect & Global Protect Cloud Services
- 60 months of experience with Palo Alto NGFW in Azure cloud including express routing
- 60 months of experience with developing and deploying BGP routing solutions using Palo Alto
- 60 months of experience with of Palo Alto high availability technologies and configurations
- 60 months of written communications skills
- 60 months of experience mentoring staff
- Palo Alto PCNSE Certification