2 Open Positions
Location: 2 MTC, Brooklyn,NY 11201
Work hours: 35 hours/Week
Duration: 12 Months
- Participate in design meetings and reviews from a security and network perspective on assigned projects.
- Propose a networking security architecture to meet the business requirements and at the same time meet OTI’s Best practices guidelines.
- Collaborate with OTI’s Architect teams for developing operable solutions for Citywide requirements.
- Submit Build for installing new network or firewall devices.
- Follow OTI process for new devices commissioning/decommissioning.
- Configure ports, configure firewalls, and apply the base templates configurations, integrate the appliances into production network.
- Develop and validate base configurations for operation use.
- Create and review method-of-procedure for the change to be executed during the approved change window.
- Open vendor support cases as needed and identify root causes.
- Review and implement network optimizations, network resilience and network failover testing as directed.
- Develop plan and strategy for complex network upgrades.
- Complete any additional tasks assigned by the manager.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the field of firewalls, network security and networking.
- Must have strong experience with Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls.
- Must understand BGP, MPLS, OSPF, IS-IS routing protocols in a large environment.
- Deep understanding on routing, load balancing and networking infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in Palo Alto and Cisco firewall technology.
- Additional experience in the field of load balancing.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure, AWS and GCP).
Thanks & Regards
Right Talents LLC
M: 973 542 2709