2 Open Positions
Client: NYC Agency
Location: 55 Water Street, 7th Floor New York, NY,10041
Exp : 8+ years
Duration: 6 Months 35.00 - Hours per week
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; environments include but are not limited to mainframe, midrange, personal computers, laptop; available to assist and/or lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions.
Preferred Skills/Experience for Consultant Candidates:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
- Advanced-level certifications and/or training in application development.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- 4-6 years of total experience in object-oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications, at least 6 of which are in a web/client-server environment.
- 4-6 years of hands-on development experience with projects involving Microsoft.NET and SQL Server technologies for web, web service and desktop application development using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML 5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ, Visual Studio 2017/2019.
- Proficiency in data analysis and ad-hoc reporting using T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Excel.
- Expertise in map-based application development and GIS mapping software, with ESRI ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Online preferred.
- Proficiency in web front-end development, preferably with Microsoft certification.
- 4+ years of relational database design, normalization, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server 2014/2017, SSIS packages, data modeling tools (ERwin/ERStudio).
- 4+ years of SQL Reporting Services (or Crystal Reports) and ad-hoc reporting.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and standard SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, RUP, Agile/Scrum to deliver client solutions.
- 6+ years of exposure to application lifecycle management tools for configuration management, version control and testing (Microsoft Team Foundation Server or Azure DevOps is preferred).
- Experience in UML/Rational tools or other design tools.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience in Responsive design frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience in GIS tools and map integration (ESRI ArcGIS, Google, Bing, Pictometry, OpenGeo).
- Experience in Wireless/Mobile/Disconnected architecture/applications.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
- Expertise and knowledge of building large-scale information systems.
- Experience in online permitting and payment implementation.
- Working knowledge in Business Intelligence and Decision Support Systems.
- Prior experience in federal/state/local government projects.
Thanks & Regards
Right Talents LLC
M: 973 542 2709