10 Open Positions
New York, NY (Hybrid)
Estimated Best in Market
- Candidate should be on our W2
- Minimum three to five years of experience in the field of networking/security
- Good understanding of Cisco Nexus series devices. Able to maintain internal network structure of a data center and run day to day operations seamlessly
- Good Understanding of VPC , VDC , EtherChannel , Eigrp , routing , Multicast , PIM ,Base configurations , VRF-Lite, EIGRP, Multicast PIM sparse, igmp, VACL
- Excellent understanding in data communications such as TCP and IP protocol stack and applications.
- Good understanding of Switching concepts , STP , Port channel , Stacking , VTP , POE environment , 9300, 9500 , 3850 catalyst series
- Good understanding of Routing concepts, BGP , Eigrp , DMVPN and VRF.
- Good understanding of Cisco WLC 8500 , 9800 as well as 3800 , 3700 series access points
- Basic Understanding of Palo alto traffic flow , policies, and zones.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills
- Must have hands-on experience with BGP, MPLS, OSPF routing protocols in a large environment.
- Hands on experience in Cisco’s ACI technology
- Additional experience in the field of load balancing