10 Open Positions
Estimated Best in Market
Looking for candidates on W2
Need to attend Initial Screening Test
- Working closely with business stakeholders and product owners on requirement gathering & assessment.
- Working with QA & Business Analysts on Integration & User Acceptance Testing.
- Working using Agile Delivery Methodology, to deliver in Quick Delivery Cycles.
- Developing Power BI datasets, dataflows and dashboard creation from various data sources.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using BI tools like Power BI, Qlik Sense and Tableau.
- Developing paginated reports using Power Bi Build.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence using Qlik Sense and Power BI.
Create and Maintain Design specifications and Support documentation.
- Involve in Design Reviews & Post-Production Support Activities.
- Troubleshoot systems production/performance issues.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Must be open to new data technologies and self-learning for new business needs.
- 5+ years of overall IT Experience working with Business Intelligence and Data understanding.
- 3 + years designing and developing reports and dashboards in Power BI.
- 3 + Strong SQL skills (complex queries on relational databases, stored procedures, automation) required.
- 2+ years designing and developing reports and dashboards using BI tools like Power bi , DAX functions, Qlik Sense and Tableau.
- Experience with Designing Data Visualization for Business Needs.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding Business requirements.
- Hands-On experience with GitHub, JIRA, and CI/CD tools.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, R, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment or good familiarity with the Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing & Data Modeling fundamentals.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and professionally with end customers.
- Any Cloud Application, Database, Data Integration, Business Intelligence Application Certifications are preferable.
- Exposure to Data Streaming, and Data API Design & Development experience would be preferable.
- Familiarity or working experience with one of tools like SSIS, ER Studio.