2 Open Positions
Location: 15 Metrotech Brooklyn, NY,11201
Duration: 6 Months
Exp : 10 + Years
Work Hours: 35 hours/week
- 8 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders and business concepts to the IT workforce.
- Understanding of current and emerging middleware technologies and the best practices.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, planning, and execution skills.
- Ability to build partnerships with other stakeholders inside of the IT organization.
- Experience working in a team environment on large applications; (b) team leadership; (c) can demonstrate their knowledge of object-oriented programming methodology.
- Excellent experience with Java/JEE development
- Strong knowledge of RESTful services, SOAP services, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath.
- Strong knowledge of MQ Queues, channels, and MQ attributes.
- Working experience with certificates (SSL), Public/private keys.
- Strong experience with Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, IBM integration Bus (IIB), APP connect Enterprise (ACE), Toolkit, IBM MQ Explorer, and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Strong experience working with JAVA, IBM’s JAVA based Extended Structured Query Language (ESQL), and development tools such as IBM Integration Toolkit, IBM MQ Explorer, and Oracle SQL Developer Oracle Business Process Management (OBPM), IBM Data power, IBM WebSphere Message Broker, and other integration technologies.
- Experience using Azure services for Security, App Service, Logic Apps, Blob Storage, Data Lake, etc.
- Experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Experience with Azure Monitoring services
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Thanks & Regards
Right Talents LLC
M: 973 542 2709