2 Open Positions
Estimated Best in Market
Client: NYC Agency
Duration: 12 months
Location: Manhattan, NY (onsite)
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
- Must have a minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools across HCM modules
- Working experience and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM applications (v 9.2 PUM 39 with fluid and Drop Zone technologies) and PeopleSoft Tools (v 8.59)
- Must have Implementation, design and customization experience for PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, Workforce Administration, Benefits Administration, Absence Management, Performance Management, Compensation, etc.
- Experience in customizing COBOL stored procedures
- Programming experience using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Package, and Application engine, Drop Zones, Event Mapping, Workflow, Integration Broker and SQR.
- Experience in creating/modifying data conversion scripts.
- Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Experience developing complex interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems
- Strong knowledge of STAT Tool, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (i.e. analysis, recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall)
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.