Duration: 13 months
Location: Brooklyn, NY (Onsite work)
Work Hours: 35 hours/week
Part of Infrastructure Resilience Identity and Access Management team that is tasked with providing support for multiple highly critical projects for agencies that require uptime of 24x7, including 311.
- Good knowledge and understanding of application security.
- Some knowledge and/or experience in Role-based Access Control methods.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Strong ability to present and explain complex technical topics, problems, alternative solutions to others.
- Firm knowledge of or experience in analytical and troubleshooting skills with complex technical subjects and tasks.
- Ability to determine when role-based access control methods can be used to provision access
- Ability to determine when to escalate or implement certain levels of risk mitigation.
- Powershell scripting
- Azure/ Active Directory
- Browsers control