Brooklyn, NY (Onsite)
Client: NYC Agency
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Work hours: 35 hours/week
- Conduct firewall system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments for NG911.
- Perform Cyber Security and technical threat analysis.
- Develop and maintain Security Incident and Event Manager.
- Evaluate security system controls and monitoring for vulnerabilities.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating strategies and business requirements.
- Analyze potential impact of new threats, develop, and implement expert firewall solutions to mitigate those threats, and communicate risks to public safety agencies.
- Review risks to critical applications and recommend security controls.
At least 12 years of experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems and Tools.
• Extensive experience performing Cyber and Technical Threat Analyses.
• Familiarity with Security Regulations and Standards.
• Monitoring and responding to malicious activity, and perform cybersecurity investigations
• Perform technical and forensic investigations.
• Create playbook for security events.
• Analyze system services, operating systems, networks, and applications to address possible cyber attacks
• Automate processes leveraging scripts (Python, batch, etc.).
• Run reports to gather data from SQL databases (SQL).
• Creation of SIEM dashboards to help visualize data and events.
• Set the program strategy and develop approaches to integrate automation/orchestration services into existing and future processes that will support the verticals within Threat Management.
• Respond and resolve basic operational technical Incidents and Requests.