Title: NG911 Lead Test Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Brooklyn, NY (This is an ONSITE position)
Work hours: 35 hours/week
- Experience with testing of various technology platforms.
- Experience managing/coordinating large testing projects spanning multiple applications and teams.
- Experience as QA lead working with multiple stakeholders.
- Creation of comprehensive test plans, scripts, templates for testing documentation and system software performance testing.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology or skill set.
- Demonstrated experience working with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience creating testing estimates and manage testing schedule.
- Proven knowledge to set direction and create performance test plans for more than one project and/or application.
- Strong interpersonal, demonstrate leadership, influencing and coaching skills.
Highly desired skills:
- Subject Matter Expert of Enterprise Integration for multiple complex applications under Public Safety domain.
- Have knowledge Client-Server computing, LAN/ WAN technology, Network Operating Systems, and related communications protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, SMNP, SIP).
- Extensive Public Safety experience of UAT planning and execution or related experience.
- Knowledge of 911 Telephony Systems, Logging & Recording Systems, Computer Aided Dispatch Systems, Radio Console Systems.
- Extensive Public Safety experience of UAT planning and execution or related experience