Title: API Developer
Duration: 7 months
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Work hours: 35 hours/week
- At least 8 years of experience writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; available to assist and/or lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions
- Must have expertise in integrating with API’s using Post, Get via different pay loads like XML & JSON.
- Experience in a Web environment utilizing JAVA, Angular, Micro Services, Java Script, Java Server Pages, SQL, web services.
- Experience using development tools JDeveloper.
- A minimum of 8 years Java programming experience with in-depth knowledge of web technologies.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working with Web-logic and or Apache Tomcat.
- A minimum of 1 year backend experience with SQL, Stored Procedures/Functions.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in the design, development, programming and implementation of IT applications utilizing relational databases.
- Experience in creation of design documents.
- Quick to learn, self-motivated, and enthusiastic; work well within a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working with clearly defined project plans and contributing estimates to the planning process.
- Able to meet and deliver on deadlines and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of and experience with working on common design patterns and industry standards.
- Experience with version control TFS.
- Versed in different development methodologies (Iterative, Agile, Scrum etc.).
- Strong communication, analysis, and problem-solving skills