Title: Configuration Management Technician
Duration: 9 months
Location: Manhattan, NY
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Experience compiling, linking and binding COBOL programs.
• Experience with Rational ClearQuest and ClearCase.
• Experience using TSO/ISPF.
• Proficiency with JCL.
• Strong understanding of standard system development life cycle methodologies.
• Familiarity with MS-Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of DB2, IMS DB/DC.
• Experience with PeopleSoft is a plus.
• Experience with UNIX is a plus.
• Experience working in Configuration Management with mainframe or midrange computer
A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college