The Senior IT Recruiter should have minimum of 8+ years of experience in IT Recruitment. The selected candidate must be an individual contributor that can work individually and can work in a team. Must have experience in all stages of recruiting.
- Identifying right candidates with the right skills to match the clients' requirements
- Regularly interacting with Account Managers to understand the requirements and submitting candidates who are a good fit for the Requirement.
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
- Should ensure to revert submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each requisition
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking.
- Must have experience on full Life Cycle of Recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, technical queries and responsibilities till joining of candidates)
- Ability to work as a good team player, maintaining & building the candidate database
- Must have Sound knowledge on IT and Technical concepts
- Qualified candidate should have understanding of US staffing hiring process (for Contract, Contract to Hire & Full-time/permanent positions).
- Understanding of Tax terms W2/C2C/1099 or Fulltime
- Must be very familiar with all kinds of US work visa requirements – US Citizens, US Green Card/Permanent Resident, H1B, H4 EAD, OPT EAD, CPT & TN Visa
- Must be proficient in recruiting techniques like Head Hunting, Calling, Professional & Social Networking Sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Google Groups) and Internet Based Recruiting Tools
- Must have experience on hiring all levels of technical candidates
- Must have experience working with third party vendors to ensure sourcing resumes in quick turnaround time
- Must have good rate / salary negotiation & closing skills
- Experience working with ATS, and VMS required.
- Must have good skills in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)