2 Open Positions
New York, NY
Title: Qlik Developer
Direct Client: Confidential
PRIMARY LOCATION: New York, NY
This senior developer will work on both area-specific and firm-wide projects, implementing business process improvement and all other Product Control Tech strategy initiatives.
- Developing, Designing and supporting interactive BI Dashboard reports
- Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements
- Candidate will spend time working with diverse array of clients to help build techniques, tools, models and systems to drive client’s business.
- Maintain a delivery-orientated approach to developing the reports and their supporting tools & data infrastructure.
- Partner with our analytics, technology, design and user experience teams to build both client and consumer facing data visualization employing combinations of data from multiple data sources.
- Work with multi-functional teams consisting of domain and technical architects along with Testing/Support teams to deliver the end product
- Coordinating information exchange, understanding business problems, analyzing data, and defining system and business process requirements
- Ensure successful project delivery with strict alignment to reporting and data practices and the production of all necessary documentation.
- Open to learn other tools under Reporting & Data visualization practice team.
- Working with business analyst team to ensure results fulfill business requirements and quality levels
- Equivalent experience of at least 3+ years of with Business Intelligence/data visualization tools with specialization on Qlik Sense, Tableau, OBIEE, Microstrategy, Spotfire etc.
- Equivalent work experience 1-2 years of hands on in design, build and support BI solutions using Qlik Sense
- Experience with implementing Web based BI Solutions (Web Mashups/BI Embedding)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Experience in setting up an end-to-end application architecture of a large-scale BI/reporting tool
- Experience in the creation of Extension objects using Qlik Capability APIs and Qlik Engine API
- Experience with Hadoop or similar distributed data platforms
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and proven fast learner who possess good problem-solving skills