New York, NY
Title: Sitecore Developer/Administrator
Direct Client: Confidential
Location: New York, NY
Contract-Hire: 4 Months
The candidate will be responsible for the Sitecore CMS environment. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with infrastructure and monitoring teams to ensure that the Sitecore environment remains healthy, appropriate monitoring is in place, and the environment is sized to meet business requirements.
- Development and maintenance of code supporting the Web Experience Management Platform • Perform system upgrades and patches
- Drive configuration management and automated build processes forward to ensure controlled and successful migrations between environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the environments as necessary
- Participate in disaster recovery planning and drills
- Provide 24x7 “on call” support
- Work with vendors to configure and install products. Support and maintain vendor packages in production, performing and testing application changes as necessary. Prepare changes for production implementation and develop contingency plans. Ensure vendor packages comply with Company technology standards and practices
. • Manages the transitioning of products and services into an operational management state.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required
- The candidate is expected to be a team player.
- The candidate will work on supporting Sitecore CMS, Identity & Access Management and APIs.
- This will involve maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting the hardware and products that drive these products.
- In addition, the candidate will perform development activities, such as the creation of new forms, and assist teammates with Sitecore questions. Ideally, the candidate would also have the following qualifications:
- Sitecore certification
- Experience developing in .NET
- Experience setting up and supporting high availability environments
- Experience supporting complex enterprise environments running a mixture of technologies; including hybrid (mix of on premise and cloud) topologies
- Experience integrating monitoring tools, such as Splunk or Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, into complex environments
- Able to transfer knowledge to peers and subordinates
- At least 2 years implementing technology to support business processes or adapting business process to take advantage of technology.
- At least five years of experience and a proven ability to work with infrastructure and mission critical systems.