New York, NY
Title: Visualization Delivery Developer
Position: Contract - hire
Location: New York, NY - Onsite
- 5 - 6 years of professional experience in building dashboards, scorecards using Qlik/Tableau.
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in Qlik/Tableau
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation
- Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Strong knowledge on Qlik/Tableau server architecture and building qvds and qvws applying business rules and data validations
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards
- Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Working experience of R a must.
- Knowledge of formal database architecture and design. Good SQL experience Teradata
- Visualization and UX experience
- Ability to challenge status-quo through identification of key business requirements and addressing through innovative data-visualization solutions.
- Ability to effectively interact with, present information to, and respond to questions from all levels of the organization and partners.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative thinking and leading change
- Financial Services experience a must
- Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems