Role: Automation Tester
Duration: 30 Months
Location: Riverview Center, 150 Broadway, Suite 600, Albany, NY 12204 (Onsite)
- 84 months of experience testing new web applications.
- 84 months of experience working directly with business analysts, program subject matter experts and technical staff, to define all test scenarios
- 84 months of experience creating detailed test cases based on use cases, software specifications, and design documents.
- 60 months of experience creating and executing test cases to validate data imports from external sources, verifying the data in the data import file is valid and uploaded to the database based on functional requirements.
- 60 months of experience using HP ALM software for tracking of test cases and test case execution for multiple releases and user roles.
- 60 months of experience using HP ALM software to verify requirements coverage, and creating ALM reports for test coverage, test status, and defects.
- 60 months of experience in defect management (identifying, recording, tracking, prioritizing, and communicating defects) using ALM to document, track and communicate problems to technical staff.
- 60 months of experience creating and executing test cases to validate functional requirements for system generated reports, verifying the reports are generated and populated with accurate data.
- 60 months of experience creating/executing database queries in SQL for validation of test results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology field from an accredited institution.