Title: Senior Java Developer
Visa: Citizen, Green Card
• Develop high quality, robust code
• Lead a development team of engineers
• Oversee the platform, day to day requests, long term projects, and strategy of the team
• Continually enhance the team's performance by eliminating Toil through automation
• Eliminate waste in the SDLC process
• Ensure your platform is fully compliant to Citi's compliance, security and audit policies
• Ensure system stability through enhancement/maintenance periods Skillset
• Proven experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to the final product.
• Strong team leadership skills is a must.
• 10+ years of industry software engineering experience particularly 8+ year of hands on with Java/Kotlin.
• 8+ years of experience developing multithreaded JVM applications.
• Must have an excellent practical experience developing large scale JVM applications.
• Practical experience developing distributed systems.
• Hands on experience developing distributes systems and practical experience with container based
technology in particular Kubernetes.
• Practical experience with JVM applications performance tuning.
• Practical experience working with document storage databases in particular MongoDB.
• Practical experience with CICD pipelines and DevOps engineering practices.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics. Exceptional candidates with
excellent track records also accepted.