MDH is seeking a seasoned Functional Leads to support the PMM application development work. The Functional Lead’s responsibilities will include:
- Gather requirements from end users and document in a pre-defined format for the development team to build solutions.
- Resource will develop and document test cases, testing plans and procedures in an agile environment.
- Resource will design and execute IT software tests and evaluate results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Resource will design and prepare all needed test data. Will also review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Develop and maintain automated regression and integration test plans for validation.
- Resource will communicate test results and feedback with development teams.
- Perform database queries to identify and validate test data.
- Database testing using SQL queries.
- Assist with data set up for test automation and perform validation of test results.
- Review data flow across multiple systems
- Report and track defects and work closely with Developers in defect resolution.
- Analyze the resolution of software defects to serve as input to plans for retesting.
- Assist Test Analysts\Engineers with the development and maintenance of the test framework.
- The area of expertise may be related to a specific discipline required by the State agency including, but not limited to: information technology, health care, education, public safety, social services, human resources, transportation, and environment.
- Requires expertise in the formulation of specifications and in the execution of technical initiatives in vertical areas.
- Defines requirements, performs analyses, and develops plans and requirements for systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in the specific discipline required by the State. A Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree is preferred.
At least 12 years of relevant industry experience in the discipline is required. Specialized Experience: At least 10 years of combined new and related older technical experience in the IT field directly related to the required area of expertise