- 8 years of experience in user research, service design and/or UX design (or related fields) during which time candidate had demonstrated experience independently planning, recruiting for, conducting, and synthesizing user research sessions and/or service design efforts.
- Deep understanding of service design principles, practices, and methods
- Understanding of user research principles and benefits
- Understanding of product development methodology, frameworks, and principles
- Some skill in UX software including Figma
- Data and evidence-driven decision making
- Some knowledge of modern technology, including cloud technology, architecture, agile delivery methods and software practices
- Ability to guide design decisions in complex service areas, helping stakeholder see opportunities and leading process change and plotting a path forward
- Ability to understand technical complexity and risks, run collaborative design activities, influence senior leaders and others.
- Ability to help services build and deliver on transformation vision
- Ability to manage risk, and explain the trade-off between complex risk factors to find simple ways forward
“Interested candidates currently in US can apply for this role”