Direct Client Requirement
Location- NYC, hybrid 4 days in the office 1 day offsite.
Designing and implement a framework for model driven computations on a graph
- Designing and building infrastructure APIs for grid computing, data storage and access
- Unit testing, reliability and improving the quality of our compute pipelines
- Learn about Python, its ecosystem, community and best practices
- Ideas on improving our model and data platform and help implement them You will need:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field
- Strong grasp of computing fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OS, programming languages.
- Fluency in Python and working knowledge of a compiled language like C/C++/Java
- Exposure to Numerical libraries (Pandas/Numpy) and data processing
- 2+ years developing Python, C or C++ packages and API development
- Ability for abstraction and conceptualization, reasoning about program behavior at different levels of abstraction from hardware to applications.
- Experience with web services and Flask/Django ecosystem
- Experience with large scale scientific computing and algorithm development
- Long term interest in finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
- Experience contributing to Open-Source project