System Maintenance, Integration, enhancement efforts related to daily production support of Workers’ Compensation
Policy systems; Application re-engineering efforts for a suite of policy administration systems including underwriting, premium audit, risk control, and billing systems.
Create and support in-house developed SIF printing applications designed for form creation and printing using Adobe LiveCycle.
The duties of the consulting resource would be to plan, create, modify, test, and implement code in support of any of the following:
- Develop batch application using .Net, Oracle to generate monthly statements, information pages, etc.
- Develop PL/SQL programs to support online form creation.
- Optimize workflow of document management and printing to efficiently align with business needs.
The consultant will adhere to NYSIF’s application development standards, including, but not limited to, project management methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT governance process.
- 36 months with Planview PPM Pro (formerly Innotas)
- 24 months experience with Azure DevOps
- 60 months’ experience in development, support and implementation of software to process premium calculations, renewals, audits, and ratings for workers’ compensation and disability insurance following NYCIRB guidelines.
- 48 months’ experience in development, support and implementation of dynamic forms in Adobe LiveCycle.
- 84 months’ experience in Oracle development, PL/SQL development including Triggers, Packages, Advanced Queueing.
- 60 months experience as a .Net application developer - TFS, Visual Studio version 2010 or newer.
- 36 months experience with C#.net
- 60 months experience with XML
- 60 months experience with XSLT