New York NY
Maintains the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers. Ensures that the uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers he or she manages meet the needs of the users.
- Design, develop and implement VMware Horizon VDI.
- Assist in upgrading the Horizon installations to the latest version.
- Create an active/active cloud pod architecture setup utilizing two separate Horizon installations.
- Setup highly available profile management solution using FSLogix and DEM.
- Respond to daily service requests for VDI support issues.
- Assist in moving new and existing users to VDI.
- Knowledge transfer to NYSIF staff.
- 60 months of experience in implementing Horizon View
- 24 months of experience with profile management solutions (DEM, FSLogix)
- 12 months of experience with Office 365 (Teams, OneDrive) in a VDI environment
- 12 months working knowledge of F5 load balancer
- VMware Horizon desktop management certification
- 24 months experience administering and supporting VMware ESX/ESXi