Title: Lead Test Engineer– 9321A 2RI
Client: State of NYC Agency
Duration: 12 months
Location: Brooklyn, NY (This is an ONSITE position)
Work hours: 35 hours/week
- Accountable for all facets of testing, functional testing, regression testing, user testing and integration testing.
- Lead coordination and planning of test execution across enterprise to ensure no conflicts.
- Ensure testing processes, standards, and timelines are adhered to across enterprise.
- Assess and provide guidance on team member’s test plans, scenarios, scripts, and approach to ensure strong execution of all projects.
- Define test approach and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes.
- Drive testing QA metrics and reporting based on raw data inputs from test scripts.
- Develop, update and execute Test Plans and Test scripts based on Agencies’ requirements.
- Write, optimize, and execute Acceptance Test Plan (ATP) test plans across enterprise.
Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology or skill set;
- Experience with testing of various technology platforms;
- Experience as QA lead working with multiple stakeholders;
- Strong interpersonal, demonstrate leadership, influencing and coaching skills;
- Proven knowledge to set direction and create performance test plans for more than one project and/or application;
- Knowledge of 911 Telephony Systems, Logging & Recording Systems, Computer Aided Dispatch Systems, Radio Console Systems;
- Have knowledge Client-Server computing, LAN/ WAN technology, Network Operating Systems and related communications protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, SMNP, SIP);
- Subject Matter Expert of Enterprise Integration for multiple complex applications under Public Safety domain;
- Experience managing/coordinating large testing projects spanning multiple applications and teams;
- Demonstrated experience working with technical and non-technical staff;