Posted on: 05/19/22
- Identifying network issues using various tools and working with support teams to resolve those issue
- Installing, configuring, managing, and maintaining security of all network devices
- Executing network implementation activities for multiple short- and long-term projects while adhering to all project management standards
- Ensuring that long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall systems planning of the organization
- Providing technical support in the integration and test of complex large-scale integrated networks.
- Assisting with developing network security and related procedures; and assist with performing network management activities
- Assisting with periodic network reviews and analysis
- Assisting with development of the network management platform adoption, configuration and tuning.
- Need to know the difference between Cisco layer 3 Routers and layer 2 switches as well as strong understanding of the OSI model
- Ability to articulate issues that need to be escalated to higher tiered network teams
- Basic understanding of network monitoring tools
- 5 years of professional network experience of equivalent education like a bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of computer network characteristics, network operating system software, network components, and communication and routing protocols.
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose/resolve network system problems.
- Highly flexible with appropriate sense of urgency and commitment for critical deliverables