The team member selected for this position will be supporting the education and evaluation of staff who work to build, test, Inspect and support high reliability defense electronics products.
Additional training administrative support responsibilities will include class scheduling, instructional equipment organization, maintaining a clean organized classroom, student completion record input and special topic demonstrations. With the introduction of new technology and process changes, you will have the responsibility to learn, instruct and maintain records of training to individual in-house created specialty specifications
• Several years’ experience programming Electromechanical assembly. The ideal candidate will have been involved in Training Employees on IPC Standards
• IPC J Standard Certified Trainer - CIT (current and up to date)
• IPC IPC-A-610 Certified IPC Trainer (desired)
• IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified IPC trainer (desired)
• Able to work independently and take initiative
• Experience training workers in soldering and wiring