Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules and Coordinates with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements. Coordinates material movement between warehouse/storeroom and production areas. Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed. Schedules equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and demands, prepares work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements. Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, contracts administration, etc.; schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
- Completes assignments requiring judgment and discretion. Failure to achieve results may affect schedules and programs.
- Applies appropriate principles, theories, and concepts to complete assignments of limited scope. Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, and other personnel in the section or group.
- Develops solutions to assigned problems of limited scope.
- Good working knowledge of Excel,
- Access and Outlook with SAP experience preferred
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.