Posted on: 14/03/2022
- Change Management Lead to assist with a PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials Implementation;
- Knowledge and application of change management principles.
- Experience leading teams.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and supporting individuals at all levels of an organization. Proven ability to assess organization readiness for change, develop change management and communication plans and deal with resistance to change.
- Prepare for change by conducting change assessments to understand the size and complexity of the change.
- Facilitate discussions for the purpose of gathering and understanding the stakeholders and impacts of the change.
- Assist with the development of the required change management deliverables including, but not limited to, the Change Management strategy and plan, Communications and Stakeholder Engagement plan, sponsor roadmaps and training plan.
- Implement Change Management plans. Develop and implement communications and stakeholder engagement activities.
- Conduct readiness assessments, monitor adoption, identify risks, issues and anticipated points of resistance and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist with building and supporting internal change networks.
- Proficient at facilitating workshops. Experience with development and delivery of training.
- 5-8+ years of experience in a Lead Change Management capacity.
- Public Sector project experience required. Change management certification an asset.
- Effectively manages project scope and client expectations.
Follows through on assignments and issue resolution