Albany, NY, 12201, US
Posted on: 08-02-2022
- Work closely with the project manager, ITS manager, technical team members and other project stakeholders to provide guidance throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work closely with the project team to identify and scope the stated business problem, provide guidance and recommend/execute best approach to problem.
- Work as a liaison to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and verify the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
- Convey the demands of software users to the developers and ensures understanding of requirements clearly articulated artifacts
- Create as-is and to-be business process flows to ensure that the implemented business process and supporting software meets agency needs.
- Conduct requirements workshops and JAD sessions with agency subject matter experts as one of the many techniques to be used to elicit requirements.
- Create business requirements documents, context diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), system “as-is” and “to be” states, system specifications, use cases and workflow diagrams, report and screen mockups, swim lane diagrams, and prototypes.
- Ensure that artifacts required by ITS governance process and Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) are created and support the project scope.
- Manage requirements through the life of the contract using a requirements management plan and traceability to ensure coverage between the source of each requirement and the test case(s) it will be tested by.
- 84 Months Experience eliciting then analyzing the stakeholder’s business needs using a variety of analysis techniques and converting those into verified and validated functional and non-functional requirements for development.
- 84 Months Experience in creating and maintaining software development artifacts for communication of requirements, including context diagrams, textual use cases, swim lane diagrams, report specifications, wireframes, user interface specifications, and non-functional requirements specifications.
- 84 Months Experience facilitating requirement workshops, JAD sessions and structured walkthroughs, practicing effective communication to ensure requirements are understood, conveyed and met.
- 36 Months Experience creating test plans and test cases and working with users on User Acceptance Testing.
- 36 Months Experience managing requirements throughout the Requirements Management Lifecycle, including creation and execution of a Requirements Management Plan, requirements traceability, establishing requirements baselines and managing requirements change control.
- 24 Months experience working on application integration or data integration initiatives
- 24 Months experience working on mobile device or asynchronously connected applications using tablets or laptops
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) certification by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).